Thursday, October 15, 2009

Things i love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My name is Richard Perez. I am 13 years old and i am a freshman in highschool. I live in Canrsie. I love to ride horses. I can walk, trot and gallop. I had a horse over the summer. His name was Tink. He was so calm and lovable but he was a bullet. He is very fast. I rode him down a beautiful beach in a barn called Jamaica Bay Riding Academy . He was really special to me. I loved brushing him and washing him. He was the best thing that i've ever had. I have alot of experience around horses. I am currently working at JBRA as a trail guide and i also worked in a program called Seaside Therapeutic Riding. I also have a huge family and i love to travel. I've traveled to Pennsylvania, Florida and my favorite homeland Puerto Rico. In Puerto Rico i checked out the caves and the rainforest/waterfall. They were beautiful. Especially the waterfall it was ice cold. I saw many different animals in the rainforest like birds and lizards. I also saw a special type of frog called the cokue. The caves were very cool and big. They were also very dark. In Florida i went to Disney World and saw many Disney characters. In Pennsylvania i stayed at a small family inn to chill and relax. I really enjoy animals. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs and i use to have a horse and a pig. Their names are Mushu, Snuffy, Flea, Tinkerbell, kumo, Tink and lat but not lease Pinky. They are my world and i can't imagine living without them. These are most of the things that i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment