Thursday, October 15, 2009

My favorite things to do.

My name is richard perez and I am currently enrolled in Benjamin Banneker Academy for Community Development . My favorite sport is baseball because it has its ups and downs. This is one of the many thing that I like to do. I am an athletic person and never got hurt during a game. I love playing with my friends when I come home from school . Also I like to play Basketball even though I am not that good, but I always try my best. I am always trying to do my best because if I don't do my best then I don't do anything at all. I like to play sports inorder to release emotions and balance out my physical standards. It is important to comply with the rules and regulations of the sport to avoid altercations and suspensions due to physical aggression and lack of communication on the play. It may be hard to live in the moment and a team player at the same time. I love sports. I love being competitive and most of all i love winning. I hate loosing especially in baseball. I made alot of friends while playing sports.I am going to continue to play sports in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment