Friday, November 20, 2009

Computer class


I am not very good in computer class although i try my best. I like my teacher even though she can be a little strict but i know she just wants us to do good in life and know our stuff. Her name is williams and she is one of the good teachers at banneker. She is one of my favorites and last marking period i got a 90. I really hope my grade wont go down because that would make me upset. This blog is just to talk about computer class because i know that everyone has a little trouble in that class. dont get me wrong i love that class but it sure can be confusing . My hardest assignment was the slideshow on my page i couldnt get music uploaded nore can i get my music uploaded. I know my teacher will understand and give me a good grade anyway because shes the best. She is very understanding. COMPUTER ROXX!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment